Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Mixed Media Fun with My Besties





Hello Fellow My Besties Friends,

Printable "cp m2"




Antoinette here today sharing my fun mixed media project using some My Besties Printable/Digital products as I intricately chose to Modpodge a  6x6 canvas featuring the My Besties precolored Printable "cp m2" using her as a 3D Decoupage image.




For the background I decoupaged several different pieces and pages from the Printable Designer Grunge Paper Pack/The Blue Rose Garden Aqua. My favorite color is blue and the turquoises in the cp m2 digital image stood pretty against these darker and lighter blue in the design pages.
Designer Grunge Paper/The Blue Rose Garden Aqua
Here are a few pictures as I Modpogded each layer of  the Blue Rose Garden Aqua Printable pack Design Paper along with the lace. I distressed the edges of some of the layers two different ways one being with my scissor and a couple of the design pages were torn to give the look I wanted.
 

After I Modged all the layers. As I worked on the flowers I wanted them to have a 3D look so I printed more flowers off the same design pages in the Printable My Besties Grunge paper pack by cropping several corners with only the flowers using my Word document software. I  then cut several flowers out with my scissors separating some of the petals. I then Mod podged each flower before laying them down in their secure spots. I even Modpodged my 3D image before gluing her down,
I did make sure to let each layer dry good for a day before doing the next layer. I thoughtfully and slowly picked through my embellishments I had on hand and enhanced the background to the final look I was happy with. I did Modpodge over the pearl designs and other miniature flowers.  I love the way she look.

You can visit the My Besties Shop and see all the beautiful Design Papers available in beautiful Design Paper Packs - Printable/Digital Design Paper Packs or Hard Packs/We Print Design Paper Packs or Individual Sheets.  And don't forget to stop and see all the fun and fabulous  Colored Printables . 

1 comment: