Friday, October 4, 2013

Christmas Tissue Box


Happy Friday everyone it is my day to share a project with you all.

I have chosen to share my Tissue Box 

I have used 2 Besties on this project IMG837 and Joy Angel



The Joy Angel digi is precoloured so i printed onto Rymans cardstock and cut around close to the edges. The IMG837 Digi i Printed onto Rymans cardstock and coloured with Copic Markers

I covered the Tissue box with Creata Silk Metallic Cardstock in Mint, Creata Mirror Board & Creata Festive Papers The sentiments were cut from the same paper pads. I used Joycrafts Dies and Xcut Dies available from Creata.

I hope you like what i created using Besties and to see more of my work using Besties please visit my personal BLOG xx

I hope you will visit again soon

Hugs Kerrie
Besties DT
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment