Saturday, February 2, 2013

PINK AND SPARKLEY


Good morning everyone

I am delighted to say that i am back working again with Sherri Baldy - this time as one of her "MY BESTIES" DT.

I am so chuffed to have a digi image created after me, many thanks to Sherri  for creating this amazing digi - i SO LOVE IT x

I have used my digi to create a project for Carley for Creata for thursday 31st show on C&C tv - hope you managed to tune in.

Here is the pic that Sherri used to create the digi


and here is the digi.



This now is the card i have created. This is my first card using "my digi" but there will be oh so many more to follow.


What i have done is used an 8x8 card blank in the fancy cut shape and covered it in a square of creata glittered backing paper.
The corners i have added some creata peel offs with a little gem to accent them
The digi was printed onto neenah card stock and coloured with spectrum noir markers then cut out close to the edge of the image black line.
I cut a matt from creata pink mirror card and sculpted the digi into shape then attached it using pinflair glue gel.
Dew drops were added to the top and bottom of that matt shape for accent.


I have added a little glitter to the hair flower and the heart necklace.


Also onto the skirt of her dress


Nex i have taken the creata glossy paper forming flowers and shaped them before adding pinflair glue gel to adhere them to the card.



Next i printed a sentiment then edged it with my spectrum noir marker and attached it to the card


I hope you like what i have created - the digi can be found HERE in the store.

Thanks for stopping by today, my weekly posts for Sherri are on a saturday so hope you can check out all the weeks posts by the rest of the team, then see you back again for my posting next saturday x

Hot Text - http://www.sparklee.com
Http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Awwww brilliant gill - love the colours and the flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gill ...welcome back ..good to see you again :)
    Once again a lovely project and great to have you in digi as well ..!
    Love those flowers :)

    Xx
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Gill. How sweet, really like that you took close up pics too, really cute. Darling digi

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great digi interpretation of your photo. And you've made a fab card from it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image!!!! Great job on coloring too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, love the image and the lilacs and purples

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card, and your digi is stunning. I love the Bestie range, so beautiful. I love colouring them. Great guest blogger too, love Gills work. Happy crafting, love Nicola XXX

    ReplyDelete